Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Changes in 2013

I just wanted to post today about some changes that are coming in 2013.

First, we will likely be changing the format of my prints.  Right now I sign the prints on the image, but I would like to get away from that and be able to sign and number the prints on the white border.  We'll be adding a title to the white border as well, so you can always identify the work and where it came from.

The 2014 calendar will likely be published in the first half of the year.  We will take pre-orders for it and offer special packages similar to the perks we offered for the IndieGoGo campaign to publish this year's calendar.  We may even do a Kickstarter campaign for the 2014 calendar.

Spellbinding Darkness, my art book, will be released this month.  I wanted to wait until 2013, and we may do a Kickstarter campaign in 2013 to get a quantity of the books printed, but Amazon will have the book for sale this month.

The release date is: December 13th!

I will put a pre-order up on my site once I've approved the proof, and if you don't pre-order you very likely won't get a signed copy, since I won't be ordering a lot of extra books.

I think that's it for me!  There will be more announcements throughout 2013, but these are happening first, and I don't want to spoil the rest.  ;)

Oh, here's my newest painting, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment